About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Glimpse into Jan 4

Today, I worked with some very sick young children. There was one baby in particular who made me remember that little things should absolutely not be worried about (as hard as that is to put into practice). Things like the first day back at work after a holiday shouldn't be dreaded.
Family and friends should always be hugged and loved.

Today is also 2.5 years after I first met/started dating Daniel. We made a lovely Mexican dinner together, and even shared a drink in the sunny evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment