About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Glimpse into Sat Jan 15



I have enjoyed my time at the Women's and Children's hospital so much. I have learnt more than I had hoped to, worked with great people, and met some amazing patients and families. Today I worked in my favourite ward, Newland; the surgical ward. I had a really good shift. My first shift at WCH was in Newland, and now my last.
Dan was waiting for me outside in the park when I finished work; he had a smiley biscuit as a surprise too! We sat in the sun and chatted, before walking home to get ready for some drinks with friends in the city.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment