About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Glimpse into Sun Jan 23

We made it to Brisbane! After driving over 2000kms, playing CD after CD, competing in bubblegum bubble blowing, singing at the top of our lungs, losing feeling to our butt cheeks and downing Powerades and energy lollies, Daniel and I arrived into our new city just in time for dinner.
I feel excited to be back; happy to be near family and friends; apprehensive about whether I'll enjoy work here as much as in Adl; nervous about the changes involved; sad to move away from such a pretty city as Adl; worried that my expectations of Brisbane have been too high; concerned about Daniel settling in and missing Adl; amazed and full of love because someone has moved cities to be with me; inpatient to do everything that I've been craving to do for so long...and overall, I feel eager to give this new chapter in my life a good go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment