Did you guess what it is?!
What does a combination of strawberry jelly, ice cream, chocolate sauce, and banana bread turn into?!....
Christmas Trifle (1 serve)
- Start off with 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate sauce
- Place a jiggly layer of 3-4 large tablespoons of strawberry tea jelly
- Then scoop on 3-4 large tablespoons of mint ice cream
- Break up a few chunks of choc chip banana bread over the ice cream
- Top that with 3-4 large tablespoons of strawberry ice cream
- Pour on 2-3 tablespoons of chocolate sauce
- Sprinkle the top with a combination of shredded coconut, dried strawberries, cacao nibs, cinnamon, and crushed nuts.
I hope that you enjoy this Christmas coloured trifle! Such a decadent treat packed with nutrition! Double score!