About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Glimpse into Thursday March 28th 2013

When I initially started this blog back on the 2nd of January 2011, I intended to take a photo of something relevant to my day, and make a short entry to accompany; hence Glimpsing Gembles. The blog had a pause, and then merged into something different when I was diagnosed with various conditions. I have decided, that on days that I do not post about Hashimoto's disease, food intolerances, recipes or Project Twenty Nine, I will now endeavour to restart the glimpses into my life. I hope you enjoy this addition :-)

How could the day ahead not be a good one when it begins with a lie in, listening to intelligent, analytical local radio, a bowl of quinoa, chia and raspberry breaky, and white tea in an inspirational mug made by the bestie?!

No comments:

Post a Comment