About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Glimpse into Saturday December 29th 2012

My baby brother (a baby brother who is a lot bigger than me!) who has been visiting from France goes back tonight after just over 2 weeks here in Brisbane for Christmas. :-( We are having our favourite BBQ spareribs for dinner. :-)
As you may notice, I have changed the blog's layout slightly today.
Glimpsing Gembles will be the page that has all posts; random updates, Hashimoto's information, food intolerance and fructose malabsorption info etc. Then posts will be allocated to a specific page as well.
I may not blog for a day or two...brain fog is setting in big time at the moment.
Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment