About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Glimpse into March's Book Haul

    Hello all! I hope that you are all doing ok, and are looking forward to a nice Easter with friends and family. I am still behind with my blog posts, due to my health and being busy, but here is a quick monthly book haul post! I hope that you enjoy it! What have you bought lately?

  • "Station Eleven" by Emily St. John Mandel 
This is our next book club book - discussion commencing May 1st. I am yet to begin, but am eager to see what this intriguing story is like.


  • "On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft" by Stephen King
Excerpts of this book have already been used in the writing course I started this month. I enjoyed these, so decided to listen to the entire book on audiobook, read by Stephen King. It is light, interesting and enjoyable so far. We also have read one of his short stories, and having not previously read Stephen King's work, I have been quite pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment