About Me

My photo
I love finding new worlds through writing and reading. I am excited by creating new flavours and tastes in the kitchen. I am fascinated by nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices. I adore my my dog, family and friends.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Glimpse into a book club update

Apologies for the late announcement of the next book for our book club. I have really been unwell lately, and even writing a blog post is hard work! I realise we are meant to start the book tomorrow, so I thought I better jump on and choose one! This is a fairly a short story, so even if it takes you a little while to find a copy, I am sure we will be able to begin as usual on the 15th of next month (October). I am going to download a copy from Audible to start listening soon!... So jump over to the book club by hitting the tab at the top of the home page, and find out which book it is!

Also, it is not too late to join in on the discussion of our current book, 'The Bees."



No comments:

Post a Comment