- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Pop all the ingredients into a blender or food processor; hold back with half of the passionfruit pulp and save it for later. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the pan evenly.
- Top with the leftover passionfruit pulp.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until firm and golden. Keep an eye on the topping, as it will burn. If it starts to catch, cover the pan with a piece of foil.
- Let it cool and slice into squares.
The fun part...alternative additions:
*Instead of passionfruit pulp, use about 100g of one or two of the following:
- chopped dark chocolate or choc chips
- berries (frozen or fresh)
- drained, crushed pineapple
- dried blueberries, cranberries or pineapple
- crushed nuts
- quinoa flakes or gluten free oats (you may need to add a little water if your mixture becomes dry when blended)
- chopped pumpkin seeds, poppy seeds or toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 1-2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons of LSA -linseed, sunflower seed and almond meal (you may need to add a little water if your mixture becomes dry when blended)
- Whole round slices of pineapple at the bottom of the tray, and then pour mixture over the top for a pretty and fruity pattern.
I hope you enjoy these nutritious treats, any time of the day! And they keep getting better...only the blender and pan to clean!! Winner!!