2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of flaxseed
1 cup of cooked quinoa
1 cup of quinoa flakes or gluten free oats
1 cup of shredded coconut
1/4 cup of raw cacao
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 large ripe mashed banana
1/2 cup of rice syrup
2 tablespoons of nut butter (I used almond)
Preheat over to 180 degrees Celsius.
1. Combine the chia seeds and flaxseed in a small bowl with 9 tablespoons of water. Let it sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
3. Combine the wet ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
4. Stir the dry through the wet ingredients and stir til combined.
5. Make small balls of the mix, place on a lined tray and press lightly.
6. Bake for 20 minutes, til slightly firm.