The zucchini is low in calories, and high in vitamins and antioxidants that can improve digestive, prostrate and heart health, prevent cancer, and assist with anti inflammatory properties.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a 9x9 inch brownie pan with baking paper.
- Mix together the following ingredients in a bowl:
- 1 cup of almond butter
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1/3 cup of rice syrup
- Egg replacement powder for one 1 egg, or 1 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 5 tbsp water for >15 minutes.
- 2 tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of GF baking soda
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 150g chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts/almonds/hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp rice syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
Spread this mixture over the cooked brownies, and let it set in the fridge.
Store in the fridge, and enjoy this guilt free, healthy treat!